I get so many questions from friends, family, and YOU — so I decided to compile those questions and answer them. If, however, I haven’t answered something, feel free to comment below.
Why did you decide to start blogging?
- Initially, I wanted to create an online outlet to post dessert recipes. I was 14 — meaning: awkward, shy, and bored — SOS allowed me to express myself and explore my passions. I continue to blog because I love to connect with readers and record moments in my life.
What kind of camera do you use to take your pictures?
- From 2014 to March 2017, I used my iPhone. Post-March 2017, I finally invested in a real camera. I use a Canon EOS Rebel T6.
Can I use one of your photos?
- Of course! I would be honored, just be sure to link the image back to the original post.
Are all your recipes original?
- Not necessarily. If I have used/adapted any recipe I make sure to give credit to the recipe creator.
Have you received any formal baking/pastry training?
- No. All the things I have learned thus far have been taught to me from experiences, observations, and time (uh, and, Food Network 😉 ). I just burned a pan of brownies, so I am not perfect, I promise.
What is your favorite dessert?
- Chocolate chip cookies. I eat two for dessert EVERY SINGLE DAY.
What did you studying in college?
- I graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in May 2021. I am studied Supply Chain Management (B.B.A.) at the McCombs School of Business and International Relations & Global Studies (B.A.) in the College of Liberal Arts. These degrees beautifully combine my love for storytelling and world exploration.