If you have checked out my Slutty Brownie Cake you know I love the oreo, cookie, and brownies combo. I mean, you can never go wrong! I wanted to share with you the bars version. These are essentially the same thing, but are just in a different shape.
So, as you can see I have been gone for a very long time. I am sincerely sorry; life has been super busy. End of the school year activities include AP testing, graduation, graduation parties, banquets, finals, … the list is never ending. I have not been able to bake in a such a long time. However, summer break has officially begun.
Today was the last day of school; the last day of junior year; I am officially a senior! I am so pumped for senior year, ahh!
I made these brownies to share with my math class on the last day of school. My friend had been telling me to bake brownies for a long time, so I decided to make the most decadent brownies I knew. My first attempt was shown in the last post (spoiler they burned). This time I actually watched the timer, haha. My friend brought ice cream… slutty brownies + ice cream is AMAZING. I had to express that in capital letters.
BAKE TIME: 27 minutes TOTAL TIME: 43 minutes
- Cookie dough, homemade or store bought
- 24 Oreo sandwich cookies
- Brownie batter, homemade or store bought
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- First press cookie dough to bottom of 13X9 pan.
- Layer Oreo cookies.
- Later brownie batter.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until brownie layer has set.
- I used this brownie recipe.
- I bought a roll of cut and bake cookie dough.
- You can use any size pan, but you will have to adjust cookie time. Smaller pan = thicker = more baking time
I hope you guys have been doing well, I am so excited to be posting again!
Happy baking! ❤️