It’s Friday… finally! Saying this week has been stressful is an understatement. This was the first week back from spring break, so I was already out of the groove from my normal schedule. But, my teachers threw so many assignments and tests in my face. I also had a band competition, so I had to practice and perform. I survived, though.
To celebrate the end to the worst week ever I decided to make pizza dip, in other terms happiness in a bite. Crusty French bread + cheesy dip = a party in my mouth. I ate (too much) of this stuff for lunch.
YIELD: 6 servings PREP TIME: 10 minutes
BAKE TIME: 15 minutes TOTAL TIME: 25 minutes
- 8 ounces cream cheese, whipped
- 1/2 cup of pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- Start by preheating oven to 350 degrees.
- In a pie plate or oven safe dish and spread whipped cream cheese at the bottom.
- Next spread the pizza sauce.
- Layer cheese on top.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted/bubbling.
- Once finish allow to cool for 2 minutes, and enjoy.
- You can add toppings to the top like meat, vegetables, etc.
- I dipped crusty bread and chips, but you can use anything.
How was your week? Have you ever tried pizza dip?
Have a good weekend! ❤️