Hi, friends! So… Valentine’s Day is on Sunday, which means half-priced candy. Just kidding, not really. My Dad’s birthday is on V Day, so we don’t really celebrate “love” instead we celebrate, well, my Dad. But that didn’t stop me from baking these adorable cookies. These cookies are perfect for you lover or yourself (I mean, let’s face it, I am my own Valentine). 🙂 Anyway, no matter what you’re doing for V Day you should definitely start with these cookies (they’re super easy to make).
YIELD: 1 dozen PREP TIME: 10 minutes
BAKE TIME: 11 minutes TOTAL TIME: 21 minutes
- Chocolate chip cookie dough (I used my favorite one)
- 1 teaspoon red food coloring
- Preheat oven according to recipe.
- Prepare cookie dough.
- Add food coloring, and mix until color is combined.
- Roll out dough and shape hearts (or keep in circles).
- Bake for 9-11 minutes.
- Allow to cool, and smile at your cookies.
- You can use your favorite cookie dough recipe (even pre made).
- You use different colors (blue, pink, etc.).
I hope your weekend is full of happiness. Remember you don’t need a lover to have a good Valentine’s Day. Who said you can’t indulge in cookies, ice cream, and romcoms?