With thanksgiving around the corner (I can’t believe it’s November) and the holiday season upon us, I’m so hyped. I love the winter because of all the happiness is the air (and the cold, I love sweater weather). This pie is exactly what it’s called “Candy Cookie Pie,” an abundance of candy, chocolate chip cookie dough, and a pie crust. This dessert is perfect for the kids table during the holidays (the adults table will be so jealous 😛 ). Also, if you still have Halloween candy left over, then this is the dessert for you.
COOK TIME: 20 minutes TOTAL TIME: 30 minutes
- 1 Oreo pie crust
- 1 roll chocolate chip cookie dough (homemade or store-brought)
- 1 pack m&m candies
- 1 Kit Kat, chopped
- 1 Twix, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Put/spread cookie dough into pie crust.
- Place candy on top.
- Put pie into oven for 17-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool and enjoy! (I recommend having ice cream as a side 😀 )
- I made my own Oreo crust, but you can buy a pre made one.
- I took the easy way out, and used store-brought cookie dough.
- You can use any type of candy, however, I would advise to stay away from any gummy candies! Also, I would stay in the chocolate spectrum- peanut butter cups, milk way, rolos, ect.
What are you most excited about for the winter? And if you have Black Friday are you planning on shopping?
I’m excited for colder weather! And the possibility of snow, here in Texas the weather is capricious, so when it snows it’s totally unexpected! As for Black Friday, I plan on staying home and baking or watching a movie… it’s crazy what people will do for a sale.
Happy baking! ❤