Hi friends! Sorry for my one week hiatus. I have been so busy, like, seriously. My life has been revolving around some many things. I just needed a breather, or I would explode. Last week I had so much to do, and so little time. Then the weekend came and it was packed with so many things, again (and they were not fun things). Today I don’t have a recipe for you, but I will be posting one Tuesday to celebrate my favorite fictional characters birthday (because I’m nerdy like that). Any guesses?
Instead today I’m doing another “Let’s Get Personal”- in this blog series I give ten facts about me.
- I’m a bibliophile. I love books, way more than the average person.
- I don’t like meat. I eat meat (chicken, beef) but I’m not a huge fan.
- I am an introvert. I rather stay home and read a book then socialize, but I’m trying to get better at actually talking to people.
- There are a lot of comments that end in “friend” (example: “Pink Friend”) those comments are typed by my friends who want to keep there identities concealed (Hi, Guys)!
- I love Disney World. The whole experience standing in lines, eating expensive food, and walking miles. I know that doesn’t sound pleasant but I just love it!
- My computer died half way through writing this post, haha.
- When I text my friends I often text haha or lol (I’m sorry if that’s annoying, guys).
- I’m an expert packer. I seriously love packing for trips. If you need packing tips, I’m the girl to call!
- I’m in high school, so if I don’t post for a while (which I don’t intend to do, but life happens) a) I am inundated with homework. b) My brain is dead.
- I’m a teenage girl trapped in olds lady’s body. I like to call myself an “old soul” because I love reading classic novels, black and white movies, and granny floral print.
Do you have any questions? Feel free to comment below. I love, love, love to hear from you guys. Have a wonderful weekend and stay tuned for my post this Tuesday. 😀
P.S. I have a twitter… and no followers! Follow me @sprinklesofs