So August is over. Seriously check the calendar it’s really over. I can’t believe how fast it went by, one day I was enjoying summer break and the next I was back in classes! But all good things have to come to an end, right?
To tell you guys the truth, my life isn’t very interesting. I did nothing worth mentioning in August, haha.
I actually wasn’t sure what I should post for my August things, but the show must go on. Instead of giving you another recap I’m going to tell you my monthly obsessions. Let’s get started!
- Carrots: this month carrots have been so good!
- Chocolate: duh!
- I’m currently reading The Scarlet Letter and Great Expectations. Both books are pretty boring, but I think it’s my duty to read classics ;).
Movies/ TV Shows
- I have enjoyed watching a show called Columbo. It’s a really old detective show, but I’m and old soul and love to watch/read old things.
- The Great Escape: like I said I’m an old soul so I had to watch a movie that came out in the 60’s. I love watching old movies, and this one was especially good.
- Costco: I love Costco, anyone else? Seriously I have been to Costco way too many times this month.
That’s all for my monthly obsessions.
Happy Saturday! I got you donuts to celebrate this long weekend. And no, I didn’t already eat one… why would you even indict me? Have a wonderful weekend :).