As you probably know by now I LOVE cheesecake. Today’s recipe is for mini cheesecakes- classic mini cheesecake. In my opinion, classic cheesecake is a simple cheesecake base with a graham cracker crust. Most people like to doll up their cheesecake with pie filling or something crazy in top, but I like mine with simple whipped cream.
I think cheesecake is the ideal dessert for any get together. I mean there are so many options when it comes to cheesecake: red velvet, key lime, Oreo, strawberry, and so many more. Am I the only one who doesn’t like fruit cheesecakes? When I get a cheesecake platter I usually avoid fruity cheesecakes at all cost. My hands gravitate towards chocolate or turtle cheesecake. Anyway on to the cheesecake(s).
Classic Mini Cheesecake
YIELD: 12 PREP TIME: 20 minutes
COOKING TIME: 15 minutes TOTAL TIME: 35 minutes
- 1 cup of graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
- 3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, optional
- Start by preheating the oven to 350 and place liners in muffin pan.
- Next mix graham cracker crumbs, margarine/butter, and 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Press graham cracker mixture to the bottom of each liner.
- To make the cream cheese mixture combine 3/4 cup of sugar, cream cheese, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Scoop mixture into a muffin pan and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the center has set.
- Cool in the fridge for 2 to 4 hours or overnight. Top with whip cream, and enjoy!
Also follow on me on all my social media! They are also linked on the side bar.
Facebook : sprinkles of sweetness
What’s your favorite place to visit?
I love Florida and California, simply because they have Disney! I’m a Disney addict… seriously it’s scary.