This post was originally published on 5/10/15; it was updated on 5/13/19 for clarity and images.
Should I eat an Oreo? Should I eat a chocolate chip cookie? Ahh, choice.
We live with so many choices.
To go out or not go out? To study or not to study? To eat healthy or not to eat healthy?
Our choices are an outward reflection of who were are — and what we believe.
Sometimes, though, we just want all the options to be locked; we don’t want to think about the pros and cons of our decisions.
And, friends, that is why this cookie exists. You do not have to choose which cookie you would like to devour. You can have both.
Chocolate Chip Oreo Cookies
- 8 Oreo Cookies
- Chocolate chip cookie dough, softened
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll cookie dough into two tablespoon balls.
- On each Oreo cookie side gently cover each cookie face with cookie dough balls.
- Allow to chill in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- You can use a homemade cookie dough.
- This isn’t truly a recipe — more like a tutorial, so as you make these cookies, you’ll discover the exact quantity that works for you!