Since I started the blog I haven’t exactly been personal. I mean have you seen my About Me page? It’s generic and not full of me. So today’s blog post is all about me (next week I will be posting a recipe). Here are 10 things about me:
- I have an irrational fear of animals, this weekend I got chased by two cats when I went for a walk and I was running as fast as I could.
- I love, LOVE donuts they’re my favorite food; I eat more than I would like to admit but they are so good!
- I have a minor (major) obsession with The Lord of the Rings. I have read all the books, watched all the movies, and would die if someone bought me The Ring.
- I love to read. Some of my favorite books include: Rebecca (Daphne du Maurier), Pride and Prejudice (Jane Austen), My Story (Elizabeth Smart), Falling Kingdoms (Morgan Rhodes), 11/22/63 (Stephen King), and many more these are the ones I can think of at the top of my head.
- I want to watch a show on Broadway so bad. I don’t live in a city area and the city life sounds like so much fun.
- I love history, I know I sound extremely nerdy but thinking about how the world evolved overtime fascinates me. I mean what if we never got out of the hunting-gathering era into a sedentary life style.
- I love to travel. I have gone to so many different countries, and I would love to visit more (especially Spain).
- My favorite color is a light pastel yellow. I think it represents happiness.
- My favorite movie is Matilda. Do you remember the scene when Bruce Bogtrotter was forced to eat that whole chocolate cake?
- Lastly, My favorite season is winter because everyone seems so happy, cinnamon is always in the air, and everyone is so close to their loved ones.
I hope you’ve learned more about me. I will try to do these post more frequently, so you can have an inside on my life. Also if you have any suggestions for future posts type ’em below.