Hi friends, today I’m going to teach you how to make a picture perfect pancake! We’ve all had those pancake mess ups where we have made a crazy lopsided pancake or flipped the pancake to early and it is completely broken. Todays post is going to help you achieve delicious round pancakes. Many people ask me if I prefer pancakes made from scratch or those made from a mix, and honestly I do not see a significant difference between homemade and mix. I usually make them from scratch because I usually have all the ingredients on hand, but you can use what ever your heart desires (I won’t judge)!
- Always use non-stick spray to make sure your pancake doesn’t stick to the fry pan.
- Use a spatula, I know some of you are thinking who wouldn’t, but I have seen people complain when they are using forks!
- Put the batter in a measuring cup because they mouth of the cup will allow a round pancake to form.
- When use see small air bubbles form around the pancake edges they you know it’s time to flip.
- Do not cook more than one pancake on one fry pan, pancakes need even heating.
- Don’t feel discouraged if you keep on messing up. Practice makes perfect and now you have an excuse to eat pancakes daily ;).
Question of the Day: What is something you are terrible at and what is something you are good at?
I’m really bad at understanding sports, it is worse than you think I don’t understand anything. However I am really good at math when I’m really mad a long math problem calms me down.